- What tribe Hadrian's Wall defended the Romans from?
- Who is famous for repeated use of the phrase "Carthage must be destroyed"?
animalsOther animals questions
astronomyOther astronomy questions
contemporary historyOther contemporary history questions
- What is the capital of North Korea?
- What is the capital of Andora?
- What is the capital of Alabama?
- What is the capital of Oklahoma?
- What's the World's longest river?
- What is the official language of Brasil?
englandOther england questions
- What does it mean to "be out and about"?
- What does "neck of the woods" refer to?
- Adjective "hellenic" refers to which country?
- What is Orlando Bloom's nationality?
- Which of the following movies was directed by Christopher Nolan?
food and cuisineOther food and cuisine questions
- What is the minimum age for driving a car in the UK?
- What does NCD stand for?
- When was Bupa established?
- What is a pre-existing condition?
- What is meant by ‘indemnity cover ‘?
- Which of the below is very unlikely to be covered by contents insurance?
- Who Apollo's twin sister?
- What is Roman counterpart of Greek god Ares?
- Who wrote 'It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it.'?
- Who said 'If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.'?
- Who wrote 'Moby Dick'?
- What was Sherlock Holmes' house address?
mathematicsOther mathematics questions
modern periodOther modern period questions
- Who wrote famous Ninth Symphony?
- Who wrote "Bolero"?
- Who is the lead singer of Iron Maiden?
- What was Frederic Chopin's nationality?
physicsOther physics questions
- What is Meru Peak's highest point?
- What year did Conrad Anker, Jimmy Chin, and Renan Ozturk finally climb Meru Peak?
religionOther religion questions
- Which of these luxury brands was founded first?
- Versace's logo features which mythological figure?
- What do you call a table with a fixed centre and a hinged section on either side which can be folded down?
- What is a Murphy bed?
- How many gigabytes are in a terabyte?
- What does RAM stand for?
- What does mAh stand for?
- What does the 'SIM' in SIM card stand for?
the middle agesOther the middle ages questions
usaOther usa questions
- What does APR stand for?
- How much does the Financial Services Compensation Scheme cover?
- When did broadband become commercially available in the UK?
- What does 24Mbps mean?
- Where does most of the UK's electricity come from?
- When was British Gas privatised?
- Where was the first self-storage facility in the UK located?
- When did the first self-storage facility open in the UK?
- Who owns Sky TV?
- When was Freeview launched?